An overview of Tempo.
[Last Edited 3/17/22]
Founded in 2015, Tempo is a fitness startup based in San Francisco. Tempo is a home fitness platform combining equipment, training guidance, and social motivation with 3D sensors and artificial intelligence. Learn more about Tempo’s story here.
To give everyone the power to realize their strength and lead a healthy, full life.
- Tempo Studio – $2,495
- Tempo Move – $395
- Strength & Cardio products
- Yoga & Mobility products
- Heart Rate Monitor
- Cardio Boxing
- Low Impact
$39/month with a minimum 12-month commitment
- 1,000+ classes, with new classes added daily
- Real-time feedback on your form and rep counting with our patented 3D Tempo Vision
- Tailored training programs with custom weight recommendations
- Access to our Tempo community of members and experts
- 6 accounts with your Tempo
- Tempo Quick Start Video Tutorial by Tempo
- Tempo Studio: How To Set Up Heart Rate Monitor
- Tempo Studio: Class Browsing & Progress Tracking Interface
- Tempo Studio: Account Setup
- Tempo Studio: Tutorial and Review
- Tempo Studio Review
- Tempo Move: Quick Overview
- Tempo Move: In-Depth Review
Tempo is AI Powered
Tempo Studio uses its 3D camera to watch the user’s form and employs dots to plot the user’s movements, locating their muscles and joints to ensure each lift, squat, and slide is done properly.
Tempo Move uses the iPhone’s TrueDepth camera – so that means you’ll need a newer iPhone; anything from the iPhone XR and forward, but does not include the second-generation iPhone SE. Tempo Move is also compatible with the Apple Watch heart rate sensors.
- Book a VIRTUAL DEMO with Tempo to learn more about their product!